Sign in to follow this  
Capt Pugwash

Open LC & UTX

I have FTX Global currently running with UTX (not bought FTX Vector yet) I am going to purchase Open LC Europe today.

Has anybody tried this combination? Global + Open LC + UTX (instead of vector)

If somebody is running this mix, what settings need switching off in UTX for it to "blend" into LC?

I will eventually purchase Vector, but might as well see what UTX looks like with it first...

Rgds, Shaun

I have FTX Global currently running with UTX (not bought FTX Vector yet) I am going to purchase Open LC Europe today.

Has anybody tried this combination? Global + Open LC + UTX (instead of vector)

If somebody is running this mix, what settings need switching off in UTX for it to "blend" into LC?

I will eventually purchase Vector, but might as well see what UTX looks like with it first...

Well I can answer it myself now...UTX sits in well with FTX Gobal & openLC...

I will still be getting FTX Global vector when new the version is released though, and then UTX can be uninstalled after it's many years of good service :)

Rgds, Shaun

I also use this combination and I agree, the three seem to work very well together and, so far, in a relatively limited amount of flying in the EUR area, I have noticed no major problems. Indeed the overall effect of Open LC EUR is quite simply awesome!

I have all my UTX areas installed BELOW my FTX areas in the scenery library and I just wondered if this is what everyone who has this combination does or whether anyone has the UTX areas ABOVE the FTX areas and if that gives a better result?

Bill

I also use this combination and I agree, the three seem to work very well together and, so far, in a relatively limited amount of flying in the EUR area, I have noticed no major problems. Indeed the overall effect of Open LC EUR is quite simply awesome!

I have all my UTX areas installed BELOW my FTX areas in the scenery library and I just wondered if this is what everyone who has this combination does or whether anyone has the UTX areas ABOVE the FTX areas and if that gives a better result?

Bill

I just pick up FTX Global and I also have UTX installed which way is correct?

anyone