Sign in to follow this  
Michar83

Got it!

Well, that was the smoothest release I've ever encountered.

Downloaded SP1 in breeze, bought and downloaded 777-300ER expansion and the updated OC is downloading liveries now.

All within aprox. 2-3mins.

Thanks a lot PMDG! How the heck am I suppose to go sleep now?

Yeah, getting the SP now - also running like a dream!

Thanks PMDG for the hard work - we appreciate it!

Kind regards

Installed the SP1 and 300ER no problems but wasn't it meant to come with a manual? Not got anything.

Installed the SP1 and 300ER no problems but wasn't it meant to come with a manual? Not got anything.

I checked my installed manuals in FSXdir/PMDG/PMDG777X/Flight Manuals/...

The PMDG-777-Introduction.pdg, says PMDG 7777-200LR/F as a title, but it does have the 18JUL14 SP1 timestamp in the right bottom corner.

More importantly it has the PMDG-777-300ER supplement section (see in index on page 0.00.12). And a few other sections as well (Datalink section for example).

You should find the manuals in above location, another way of opening them is through the PMDG Operations Center.

Hope you can find them!

aarrrgh mine wont install sp1. says it cannot find specified path??

You need to run a registry tool from Flight 1

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

You need to run a registry tool from Flight 1

many thanks, i uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked. thanks though

Got her. Tomorrow's flight planned in PFPX.... EXCELLENT

Yeah, it's awesome that PFPX had already had a B777-300ER profile added. Lets hope TOPCAT will have proper profile added soon!