Sign in to follow this  
Cristi_Neagu

NGX and the Operations Center

I just hope this doesn't start some sort of flame war...

So i haven't had much time lately to look over all the new info related to the release of the 777 SP1, but i did notice in the thread started by Ryan that he says:

You *MUST* uninstall any PMDG-made NGX or J41 liveries you have installed before you attempt to use the new OC Livery Downloader modules for these products.

Is the OC available to people who don't have the 777? If so, where do i get it? If it isn't available, will it? Or we'll have to wait for SP2 for the NGX?

Thanks.

Edit: I got an error while posting this. Glad i refreshed the page so i didn't post this a gazillion times mwahahaha!

Cristi Neagu

Not available yet as a standalone product.  It will be at some point, though, and as such, it will not be tied to any other particular product.

Kyle Rodgers

Not available yet as a standalone product.  It will be at some point, though, and as such, it will not be tied to any other particular product.

Ah, so when that happens, we will be able to use it for our NGX too. Thanks for the answer, Kyle!

Cristi Neagu