Sign in to follow this  
machie

importing flight plans into Airbus extended x

Hi All,

I have spent the past week or so trying to find out how to import a Pointsoft Pro ATC flight plan into the FMC/MCDU od the Aerosoft Airbus Extended x A320/321.

I have almost gone loco at this point---can anyone help me find the ansewer/technique? At this point I can't even get into the Pointsoft/ProATC forum--(just keep getting an error message.---No ansewers on the Aerosoft forum--trying here and then at my VA.

Thanks for any help---on this sad day for aviation

Best wishes to all and Cheers

Dorn

For anybody who is interested in this issue themselves---it looks as if the small add-on program ConvAXE v1.5 may be the ansewer (it is a file or flight plan converter for converting files to fit the Aerosoft Airbus Extended X file format)---I am working on how to use it today and will come back to this post if I gt good results.

Cheers

Dorn