Sign in to follow this  
Vaff

Thank you PMDG

Thank you PMDG

What an amasing release.

The spead of process and download was totaly amasing. I was ready to see a movie and just wait for the big storm to settle. 

Thank you for an amasing release, Amasing product and awsome custom service.

Have a great weekend. you all deserve that.

Best regards From

Fredrik Hofstad Haugen

Just wanted to add my big THANK YOU to the whole PMDG-team!

I just completed a quick traffic pattern flight at EGLL with heavy traffic and thunderstorms and everything worked great! Even the taxi cam was quite useful when taxiing with the 300ER!

I noticed that now FSX ATC recognizes the aircraft as a "777" and not only as a "Boeing"!

Again: Thank you very much and enjoy the Weekend!

Kind regards from Germany,

Chris

Christian Baldauf

I also want to add my biggest thank you for this great release day. Everything worked fine, the downloads were at incredible speeds, and the OC worked as expected. The 77W is a beautiful aircraft, and you did a perfect simulation of it. Now it's night in europe, but tomorrow I will do my first flight an enjoy this bird a longhaul route.... :)

best regards, Mathias

Great Job as usual PMDG!

A BIG THANK YOU to the whole team!! 

I also want to thank the entire PMDG Team for all their diligence and hard work to get this to us.  So far the 7W is a beautiful aircraft and I am going to enjoy flying it.

Harry Nelson

Yes, a big thanks to PMDG and the Beta team Those ANZ repaints are amazing

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

great release and great aircraft. flying from Dubai to Melbourne at the moment and everything works fine. many happy landings captains!

Also wanted to thank PMDG for the fantastic job on both SP1 and the 300ER. I absolutely love the way the 300ER responds to the new FBW. It really does feel like a longer / heavier aircraft.

Well done, PMDG! And thank you for all the hard work put into the development !

3HSAJHT.png

TFDi Design

As a solely Prepar3d simmer, I am soooooooooo envious! 

Mario Di Lauro

What a difference SP1 makes!  With the new FBW, its like a whole new airplane.  Hand flying now presents a most interesting and dramatic learning curve.  The WX is a joy to behold.  I also am experiencing a modest perfomance improvement.  Looking forward to the 300ER, but will first take a little time to relearn the 200LR.  This release was well worth the long wait.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

awesome job PMDG!! The 77W looks absolutely stunning and flies well. Currently en route to Auckland from Brisbane.