Sign in to follow this  
Vaff

Thank you PMDG

As a solely Prepar3d simmer, I am soooooooooo envious! 

Same here looking forward to P3D version for sure

Rich Sennett

Big up for pmdg. Even thou it was a supet slow process until release. ;)

Thanks for amazing products.

Thanks to PMDG and the beta testers for working hard in getting this fine aircraft and service pack to us.

Happy flying everyone.

After a while of derping, I finally got the wxr to work. ( mistake of mine)

Thanks to the PMDG dev team and no less the Beta team for this wonderful work of art. I am loving the radar so far and will be doing my first 300ER flight.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Thank you Robert SIR and his team. I got my dream Plane (77W) because of you guys.

thank you for beta testing team also.

the download and purchase done at very high speed.

:rolleyes:  

Gents-

Thanks for the kind words- I will pass them along to the whole team.

It is a shame you guys don't get the chance to "hang" with us on release days.  It is a rare occasion when we have the entire team online chatting at the same time- and it does tend to be quite hilarious because the pressure is suddenly off...

Hell, even RYAN took his funny pills this morning.  I think he scored the biggest laugh of the day from the team...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Hell, even RYAN took his funny pills this morning.  I think he scored the biggest laugh of the day from the team...

Is it repeatable? 

Thanks Guys and great job! I just completed a short hop from KLAX to KDEN and the 777 did great I love the data up link ect.

Thanks again.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I'd like to extend my thanks to this talented team.

Not only is she a joy to fly, but also paint.  I know that doesn't sound as significant to most here, but for a long-time painter who's painted some models he just about gave up on, this one is pure satisfaction to throw paint at. (you guys have no clue how well PMDG designed the texture maps and masters to make it easy to paint the planes you can review from the link in my sig).

Trust me, if it wasn't easy (easy for a painter who's be doing this for 12+ years...not that I'm insinuating that painting is easy, hehe), I'd just stick to flying her.

Now granted, the livery shown below is about as easy as they come, but with this paintkit, I had her painted less than an hour after release.

That is something you can't do with any other plane out there I've ever painted before.  Most times the vendor doesn't even release a paintkit and I wind up making my own.  THAT is tedious let me tell you!

So...when you guys start getting community paints of the -300...don't forget that PMDG didn't just give pilots a phenomenal plane to fly, but also gave painters an incredibly easy plane to paint!

773-swiss1.jpg

FYI, even though she is painted...Steve is going to put the brush down for a bit and enjoy flying the long one (what I affectionately call the -300).  I'll get Swiss uploaded in time.  (besides, 8 777Fs in the past few weeks is enough for one painter, don't ya think? :Hypnotized: )

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'd like to extend my thanks to this talented team.

Not only is she a joy to fly, but also paint.  I know that doesn't sound as significant to most here, but for a long-time painter who's painted some models he just about gave up on, this one is pure satisfaction to throw paint at. (you guys have no clue how well PMDG designed the texture maps and masters to make it easy to paint the planes you can review from the link in my sig).

Trust me, if it wasn't easy (easy for a painter who's be doing this for 12+ years...not that I'm insinuating that painting is easy, hehe), I'd just stick to flying her.

Now granted, the livery shown below is about as easy as they come, but with this paintkit, I had her painted less than an hour after release.

That is something you can't do with any other plane out there I've ever painted before.  Most times the vendor doesn't even release a paintkit and I wind up making my own.  THAT is tedious let me tell you!

So...when you guys start getting community paints of the -300...don't forget that PMDG didn't just give pilots a phenomenal plane to fly, but also gave painters an incredibly easy plane to paint!

773-swiss1.jpg

FYI, even though she is painted...Steve is going to put the brush down for a bit and enjoy flying the long one (what I affectionately call the -300).  I'll get Swiss uploaded in time.  (besides, 8 777Fs in the past few weeks is enough for one painter, don't ya think? :Hypnotized: )

Well deserved rest - thats a lot of paints Sir  :)

Rich Sennett

Well deserved rest - thats a lot of paints Sir  :)

Thanks R..actually painting is relaxing, when I approach it like I do now as opposed to years ago when 8 was not a lot of paints (maybe 8 in one day)....back when I was quite obsessed with painting...this was a sample (but not complete) list of paints I did when I was painting for FFG/FFX/SGA....

paints.jpg

Some didn't get released for one reason or another (copyrights, denied permissions, etc), but they were still painted.  

One thing that alot of folks don't realize is that even though I have a large base of paints to pull logos and such from...all of these are from years ago, on 1024 maps, and the quality is horrendous compared to what we paint on now (4096 maps)...virtually rendering them useless now.  Except for the EPS's and other vector logos of course.

So now I'm slowly rebuilding my portfolio of logos and accessories for each 4096 livery I paint.  Labor of love....hard for non-painters to appreciate, but I know you do.  :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

And from me a HUGE thank you - all the core functionality that was added in to the SP that was totally FREE deserves a standing ovation from all of us!   I will have to wait for a week to get my hands on that 77W, but not to worry though, the new functionality in the 77L is going to keep my occupied!

Also a big thank you to the Beta team - doing the extra mile so that we can have a good time when the product is eventually released.   The entire team effort is what sets PMDG a cut above the rest in my opinion!

Now enjoy a bit of rest folks, you certainly deserve it.   Looking forward now to the update on the new Queen!

Kind regards and many thanks!

Thanks a lot guys. Once again you have outdone yourself.

I have one question

Where can I get the help I need?

I just spend a good 5/10mins doing nothing but looking at the 300 on the ramp at LHR and thinking about how she is such a gorgeous aircraft. The 200 (LR and F versions). Well they look great but something about the 300 just seems extra special.

Once again a Great Big Thanks