Sign in to follow this  
bhavin115

300 ER Activation issues and livery downloader issues

hey guys just updated to Sp1 and bought 300 and having issues as follows :

1) going into the OC i cant access any livery down loader (NGX, 777-2 or 777-3) i get a message saying " there a unknown error downloading the list of liveries.

2) when i try to active the 777-300 i get a message saying " Error unable to connect to activation server. please check you internet connection and try again.

My internet is working fine. so please someone anyone help  :unsure:

Did you take a look at Ryan's documentation?  Take a look.   :rolleyes:

which one are you talking about? I read the b777 introduction but it doesn't say anything special about the activation, and I'm experiencing the same problem, I cannot activate the 300ER

Don't see this as a pointing finger, but...

I have a feeling why your computer may not be able to connect to the website.

Do you "own" any of PMDG's previous add-ons, having "found" them online?

I remember a few topics about this, quite some time ago. If your computer is blocking access to PMDG's site in the way I think it is, I don't think you'll receive much help here.

If not, there may be other forces at play here.

I own an original copy of: PMDG MD-11 on cd version, 737NGX, 777-200LR/F and 300ER on download version, I've always been able to activate all of the products, more than once after the various reinstallation of FSX, if there is anything I can do to prove you that I own an originale copy, just let me know ;)

Why did your name change from that in your original post to that in your above post "bhavin115" --> "agent_k"

because I'm not bhavin115, I'm agent_k, if you see our profiles are different, our joining dates are different, I got my real name in the signature ;) I'm just another one with the same problem and instead of opening a new post I continued on this one 

Hmm, I had the same activation issue, make sure port 8888 is open (port forward) and try, then disable all firewall and anti virus and try again, failing that drastic measures are required, reinstall windows back to a new operating system (wipe clean). No idea what the cause was but windows re installation was the only fix. To be on the safe side I reinstalled all fsx and pmdg 777 before anything else including anti virus and third party firewall software.

because I'm not bhavin115, I'm agent_k, if you see our profiles are different, our joining dates are different, I got my real name in the signature ;) I'm just another one with the same problem and instead of opening a new post I continued on this one 

My apologies, the way the response was worded caused me to believe that it was the same person.

well t seems that people are very suspicious of questions for help lol i had posted twice and asked the admin to close the issue as resolved but i guess i forgot this topic. anyways the issue was solved by simple restart. Jetsflier and kriVa thank you for the pirate patrol lol but sorry to disappoint both of you ( i used a credit card with my name on it to buy this awesome expansion and the other great pmdg planes)

Lets try again Admin please close as solved