Sign in to follow this  
mari8it

things to say about sp1 and 300

installed SP1 only at this time. Installed great no issues. OC updated my liveries no problem, loaded the new sounds, flawless. Up in the air at KBFM enjoying the new radar was able to slalom around TS.  even the 22kz sounds are immersive. No difference in frame rates either. Happy

Really enjoying it so far. The new features and the -300ER are amazing. However, the -300ER does seem to take a bigger hit on the FPS than the -200LR.

Really enjoying it so far. The new features and the -300ER are amazing. However, the -300ER does seem to take a bigger hit on the FPS than the -200LR.

It's the opposite with me.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yusuf Keyre

I still seem to get the freezing issue (freezes for several minutes in 15-20 minute intervals). My FSX is bare bones too. No scenery add-ons or weather add-ons what so ever. I love the product but I would be thrilled to find a way to make it run without freezing. 

hey Sean, did you try the sound preloading features of SP1? I've been using the "selective" setting and it seems to have improved the situation. I'm still in my first flight with the SP1 777F.

cheers

-E

Enrique Vaamonde

I still seem to get the freezing issue

Seriously?? That's a bummer. I am going to have to test the 77L before getting the expansion then.. Can't fly with freezes.

Hi Enrique, 

Thanks for the note. I am not completely clear on what that is. Would you be able to provide a brief description on how to accomplish this? Much appreciated! 

Cheers. 

Cheers, Daniel. Hopefully that does the trick. 

I still seem to get the freezing issue (freezes for several minutes in 15-20 minute intervals). My FSX is bare bones too. No scenery add-ons or weather add-ons what so ever. I love the product but I would be thrilled to find a way to make it run without freezing. 

Sean if you have FSUIPC set to auto save every 15-20 minutes that is definitely the reason for the freezes.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Sean if you have FSUIPC set to auto save every 15-20 minutes that is definitely the reason for the freezes.

Good evening David, 

Believe it or not, I do not have FSUIPC. 

One thing I noticed on my system, it will only have those momentary freezes if I load the plane and let it stand on the terminal for a while. Otherwise, if I start all the procedures promptly in order to start the flight it will not freeze. And I do have lots of system demanding addons and sceneries.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto