Sign in to follow this  
mari8it

things to say about sp1 and 300

It feels amazing to hand fly.

I AGREE she fly amazing by hand lol amazing services pack 1 there

Unfortunately despite the FMC Pre Load Sound change, FSX still freezes in the typical intervals when flying the T7 with SP1 and 300ER installed. Am I the only one with this issue thus far? 

Unfortunately despite the FMC Pre Load Sound change, FSX still freezes in the typical intervals when flying the T7 with SP1 and 300ER installed. Am I the only one with this issue thus far? 

Sounds like you system is more ill than mine. I don't have it that frequently. Mine will freeze for 8-9 minutes and then keep going. Most I have had are two freezes on a 12 hr flight. Note: It hasn't done it with SP1 so far. Will test further. I'll tell you, it is hard to figure out....  <_<

SP1 has dropped my frames from 22fps to 7fps. Don't know what's going on there but I will try a full reinstall and see how that goes

ZORAN

Im getting 5 more frames with the 300.

Not sure what the issues could be but this bird is amazing!

Wx very, very cool.

One freeze so far without the preload. Will have to check with preload enabled.

My FSUIPC is unregistered only.

"Preloading them all" (all sounds) gives me more freezes (every couple of minutes) but those freezes only last for a couple of seconds (like the typical loading freezes with heavy scenery, for example).

Definitely the better option for me to have preload enabled.

Believe it or not, I do not have FSUIPC.

Might be the reasons your having  issues,  you can use  the unregistered of  fsuipc  to see if it sorts your issues out.  Thought fsuipc  is  a must have to run things with complex payware aircraft  could be wrong on this one.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I agree, it really feels amazing to hand fly.

I agree, it really feels amazing to hand fly.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

For me, SP1 has resolved 2 problems:

1. Crashing when exiting from FSX main menu;

2. No longer have to re-input fuel in FMC.

I also see overall textures have improved.  However, re-loading a 2nd time from a 777 load still doesn't work.

Harry Sung

However, re-loading a 2nd time from a 777 load still doesn't work.

if you referring loading  a  a different 777 to the sim with out restarting fsx  is mentioned in the intro manual page 38 explains it. Or are you referring to using the cdu   load panel  state  ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

if you referring loading a a different 777 to the sim with out restarting fsx is mentioned in the intro manual page 38 explains it.

I was referring to the shortcoming in page 38 ... thanks for pointing that to me :)

Harry Sung

"Preloading them all" (all sounds) gives me more freezes (every couple of minutes) but those freezes only last for a couple of seconds (like the typical loading freezes with heavy scenery, for example).

Definitely the better option for me to have preload enabled.

With my other aircraft, I still get the 5-8 min freeze!   :wacko: