Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Problems with time compression 8x

I got a problem with 8x time compression. When the aircraft reaches a waypoint even in the same heading to the next or a difference less than 5 degress the aircraft starts banking inverted to the route and continues always banking at the limit

Anyone experienced this ?

Yes. After SP1, my 777 cannot stay on the flight path for longer than 20-30 seconds simulating at 8x or 16x. It'll start weaving and then trying to correct, eventually the plane will turn around and start heading the other way. Never had any issues simulating at 8x or 16x before SP1. It was very stable simulating, now that's far from the case.

Paul

Yep exactly the same for me. Before it was good. Now even with the auto compression feature enabled the plane doesn't stay on the route and always banking hard (left then right)

Agreed. Considering all PMDG craft I've flown are stable at 8x or 16x, this is quite disappointing. As much as I'd like to have the time to do a flight without simulating, I don't. Which basically means without being able to sim flights at least 8x, SP1 has broken the 777 for me. :(

Paul

Gents-

I have the airplane running on 16x right now without any trouble.

I need some information beyond "it doesn't work" if I am going to succeed in duplicating your report...  Acceleration is always twitchy- so I need to know what you are running in the background, etc...   No detail is too small.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I'm on a very simple flight without special weather settings or something else from Dubai to Melbourne. After turning on the auto compression to 8x the aircraft turns fast to right (bank angle).

With the 77L/F Version 1 everything works fine. I do not use any weather or mesh add-ons. very strange.

If you have rudder pedals (or equivalent yaw axis control) make sure that they are centred...Also no rudder trim.

Secondarily make sure also that your aileron hardware control is also centred.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Nothing has changed since prior to SP1 about my setup. No weather is being used, using a Saitek X52 with Pro Rudder Pedals. The flight plan I filed is a direct path from Vienna to Dubai, once I reach cruise altitude, I will gradually begin increasing sim rate. All is fine up until 4x. Once 8x or higher is set, the plane will start acting as previously described. Nothing running in the background besides EZdok for cameras. Thanks for the help.

Paul

Just like me. My hardware is the same, inputs and configs all the same before the sp1. I'll try to make a video tomorrow to show the problem to Mr Robert

Just tried another flight with clear weather (ASN not running in the background), and with no controllers connected. I used my mouse as a yoke for takeoff then quickly engaged AP to see if this was a controller issue. The issue still persists.

I made a quick video which is awful in quality, my apologies for that didn't have much time but to take a recording with my phone, however it still shows the issues that happen when simulating at 16x.

Paul

Yes,I get this too. 

Clean install not helping. 

I've FSUIPC installed. and created a clean new ini file - still same - FSUIPC 4.931 installed 

I see there is a new version FSUIPC 9.3.4 I'll test with this version

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020