Sign in to follow this  
jasoncardeira

Problems with time compression 8x

My problem I can't actually switch the Auto Time compression off via right click on the cockpit clock. I have to go in to the FMC Auto Cruise options and reset it there. Having no control problems though

Do you have The NGX installed aswell? or only the T7?

Am currently in the air..am using compression at times (up to 4X). Have not experienced any issue. I use accel through the FMC, not the clock.

I hope there is an easy resolution for those of you having trouble.

Do you have The NGX installed aswell? or only the T7?

Yes I do. Never had any problems since the service pack was installed

I did a clean install, but that did not change the situation. I also unplugged my joystick to see if there are any changes, but no changes at all.  :(

Yep, have tried those as well. Hopefully we get a response from the dev team soon of what they think might be going on. It seems like 8-16x simrate is working for some, and it isn't for others. Makes me wonder what the culprit is. Also NGX is still functioning just great simulating at 16x.

Paul

I am hoping that there will be a simple solution.

I am also experiencing the same problem. This happened to me while flying tutorial 1. I hope the following information will be of use:

1) Default FSX Weather with clear skies preset theme

2) PMDG house livery -200LR. (Have not checked other liveries)

3) SP1 was installed directly on top of RTM build.

4) Turbulence effects are disabled in FSX settings

5) The issue with 's' turns is most pronounced at 8x and 16x compression. (Engaged using CHR clock button).

6) Plane performs as expected when time compression is not used.

7) Auto step climbs and 'pause at top of descent' are turned off.

I Hope this was helpful

I'm also having the yo-yo s-turn problem after SP1 is installed, no hardware changes, have also deleted fsuipc.ini to be regenerated, no improvement. Flying at up to 4x is fine.

Francis Leung

What I did is uninstall the triple 7 and only reinstall the basepack. Hopefully this will be fixed soon but until then Ill be using my older version.

no option for me sadly since I have the 300er and i would like to fly it :lol:

What I did is uninstall the triple 7 and only reinstall the basepack. Hopefully this will be fixed soon but until then Ill be using my older version.

I tried some different weather situations (in ASN) clear skies, thunderstorms, rain, and real weather, the effect is the same. I can only use 4x maximum simulation rate

Anyone try anything we haven't thought of that might be a simple fix? Seems odd how some (including Rob) are reporting stable simulating at 16x. I can't get the thing to stay on track for longer than 20 seconds.

Paul

I bought ASN the day of the update and also though it was a ASN problem, however I turned it off and flew a default weather flight with the same swaying result. Plus using the base pack version of the 777 with ASN never created any issues after I reverted back to the release version

Has anyone submitted a ticket yet? 

Has a clean fsx.cfg been tried? 

That will be my next step later today

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yes, I have submitted a ticket.

Well, I made FSX to rebuild the fsx.cfg file, nothing has changed.