Sign in to follow this  
vanzunator

PMDG 777-300ER aircraft template for PFPX

Hi,

Has there been any collaboration between PMDG and PFPX during development to release an aircraft temple for PMDG 777-300ER in PFPX similar to what already exist for PMDG 777-200LR soon? That template obviously is key to proper route and fuel planning for PMDG 777-300ER in PFPX.

Thanks in advance for any info, I have search both this forum and PFPX forum and couldn't find any answers.

Regards,

John Johnson

Somebody posted on here to use the 77F as a template for the 300ER.  And if you think the wait for the 300ER was long, the PFPX update for the 300ER will be longer :)

• Upvote 2

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

PFPX already has a 300ER profile. What it doesn't have is a TOPCAT (VSpeeds and D-TO, Assumed Temps, etc) profile for the 300ER.

Mauricio Brentano

PFPX already has a 300ER profile. What it doesn't have is a TOPCAT (VSpeeds and D-TO, Assumed Temps, etc) profile for the 300ER.

You are correct. I got a bit mixed up with release excitement. I think if you use Topcat, you can use the 77F as a template.

I have corrected the 300ER template with correct fuel and cargo and pax numbers from the PMDG CDU.

I have changed the following in PFPX and saved as a template, as the PFPX 300 did not match PMDG

Cargo =38,830

Pax =354

MAX ZFW seems to be correct

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Forget fuel planning in route finding utilities...The math is just not there...A good first estimate by the route planner is ok to go between fuel load and PROG Page to do it proper and accurate and optimal.

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Forget fuel planning in route finding utilities...The math is just not there...A good first estimate by the route planner is ok to go between fuel load and PROG Page to do it proper and accurate and optimal.

Yes, I always cross check CDU with PFPX to ensure I am close to the mark.

I hope the template/profile for -300ER is accurate, because the one for -200LR is just spot on, perfect!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

I hope the template/profile for -300ER is accurate,

No it is not. See my post 2 above yours. The current pfpx template is for the other 777

I have the latest version of PFPX installed (1.15) and as you can see in the screenshot there is no aircraft templte for PMDG 777-300ER. I've looked in thier thier download sections and forums and haven't been able to find an add-on downloadable templae. Could you please point me to where you have seen/downloaded the PMDG 777-300ER templte for PFPX?

PFPX777-300.jpg?psid=1

Regards,

JohnJ

I have the latest version of PFPX installed (1.15) and as you can see in the screenshot there is no aircraft templte for PMDG 777-300ER. I've looked in thier thier download sections and forums and haven't been able to find an add-on downloadable templae. Could you please point me to where you have seen/downloaded the PMDG 777-300ER templte for PFPX?

PFPX777-300.jpg?psid=1

Regards,

JohnJ

There is no template currently in PFPX. But you can add a 777-300ER profile though. Choose the first option in the PFPX menu when adding an aircraft, instead of the second which reads 'Aircraft from template'.

That will bring up a screen in which you can choose an aircraft type from a quite long drop-down list. There's lots of aircraft in PFPX, not all of them have a template.

Edited by Michar83

And remember to change the values I posted above. The 300 profile has incorrect Pax  and nil cargo entries.

Anyone tried and how accurate is the 777-300er profile in PFPX? I just changed the passenger and cargo capacity according to post 4.

I think I am gonna do a flight tonight or tomorrow.

Danny F

Anyone tried and how accurate is the 777-300er profile in PFPX?

I used it during the entire beta.  It's close enough.

Kyle Rodgers

what do you mean by first option, i have never created a template at all, or if someone could just share the text file maybe?