Sign in to follow this  
vanzunator

PMDG 777-300ER aircraft template for PFPX

I use the template for the Boeing 777-300ER both on PFPX and TOPCAT. Sooner or later Aerosoft will update the profiles, but honestly this one works fine. 

How did you get a template for the 777-300ER in Topcat? Can you post the details or text file.

Phil

Would someone kindly post their Topcat Template Screenshot here for us to use please. :)

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Would someone kindly post their Topcat Template Screenshot here for us to use please. :)

Use the 77F. Seems to be the closest. You would need to wait for the TopCat Dev for a template

I am sure you need the developer to create one, as there is no user option to create one.

I am sure I will be corrected if I am wrong.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have changed the following in PFPX and saved as a template, as the PFPX 300 did not match PMDG
Cargo =38,830
Pax =354
MAX ZFW seems to be correct

LBS or KGS? I guess should be LBS. Clear me up, please.

Thanks

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

LBS or KGS? I guess should be LBS. Clear me up, please.

Thanks

KGS. ILBS is 85,605

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Forget fuel planning in route finding utilities...The math is just not there...A good first estimate by the route planner is ok to go between fuel load and PROG Page to do it proper and accurate and optimal.

How is doing it like that even remotely 'proper'?

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

What does everyone use as ETOPS values for the 77W? The template I get from PFPX only gives me an ETOPS120, and 207 with the LR/F

Hello, i compared the topcat takeoff performances for the 77F with performances calculated from the 773ER FPPM and it seem to have very different results (for example in the takeoff field weights i have about plus 20 tons on topcat). Since i am just learning to use FPPM charts, maybe I am wrong... did anyone try too? (ps sorry for my poor english)

S

Still looking for a "ready-for-takeoff" template for the PMDG 77W, anyone?! :-)
Thanks.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Thanks but could someone share that profile here. I really don't want to create an account on another site just to download 1 file.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thanks but could someone share that profile here. I really don't want to create an account on another site just to download 1 file.

I don't believe there is any account or site that needs to created. Just left click on "click here" in post #28 and that will take you to the Aeosoft page from which you can download the file. Left click on Download This File and save the file to the Downloads folder on your computer and extract it and follow the readme document which will appear when the .rar file is extracted for additional operations.

You might need to register at Aerosoft. I don't know. But you would probably do that anyway since the PFPX Forum is located at Aerosoft.