Sign in to follow this  
Kevin9067

PMDG 777 sp1 and 300ER loss of control at takeoff

Hello

I have just installed the Sp1 for the 777 and purchased and installed the 300ER expansion. I performed a test flight around my Fly Tampa Dubai International airport pay ware scenery. When I do this I use the FMC to calculate my V speeds and trim. In order to obtain the V speeds I make a little route going direct from OMDB to DXB, the local VORDME. When I do this I get the magenta line.

When I am given my V speeds from the FMC I notice that the magenta line disappears, upon further inspection it disappears precisely when I enter V2

my problem is, after take off at roughly 1500 feet AGL I lose control of the aircraft and all my screens in the cockpit freeze, altitude, speed and attitude stay the same even though I can see from outside the attitude of the aircraft is changing. The Nav screen also stays the same. No matter what I do I can't deflect the controls at all, there is no AP and AT switched on at all. because of my pitch up attitude the aircraft will typically just stall and fall out of the sky.

I must reinforce that the game itself does not freeze at all, only the aircraft. I have also done the same test flight around YMML with ORBX scenery with exactly the same result. I can replicate this event every time

I have installed the PMDG 777sp1 and 300ER as advised, following the instructions that have been set. I have also tried reinstalling the 777 and sp1 and the 300ER. I have tested and do not have this problem with the RTM 777