Sign in to follow this  
737freak

300ER & GSX config

I'm having issues myself with GSX. It seems to not be configured to the 300ER's doors :( Anyone else having such issue?

Its only been out a few hours; give them a chance!!

Hello

I made a PMDG773ER version from the default version of the 77L that come in the GSX program, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Regards

Carlos Durán

Its only been out a few hours; give them a chance!!

By no means was I complaining to them. Simply asking if anyone else has had this issue. Its a minor problem, but something that inhibits the added 'fun' of watching loading animations. 

I have made some progress, again. 

Download my config here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5100482/PMDG_777_300ER_GSX_Config_UNOFFICIAL_V1.rar

I'm not responsible for any issues, but I hope it works.  :)

*important*

>>> This config is for the combined use of GSX+AES <<<

- Doors L1 & L2 disabled, used by AES for jetways, door-checks disabled

- Gatering at door R2 & R5

- Door L3 not in use

Place the 'gsx.cfg' file here:

C:\Users\<Your Name>\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\PMDG 777-300ER\gsx.cfg

Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Henk de Vries

Thanks! I only use AES at Dubai, but it'll be easy enough to reconfigure that file. Will give it a go in the morning. 

I can't configure any air stairs for the 300ER. They don't even appear (works fine on 200). Everything else appears to be OK.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Robin.

there's no Airplanes folder inside Virtuali folder. should i create one?

Just run the GSX aircraft cfg tool while at the gate in the 300 then close it.  Shut down FSX then the folder will be there ready for you to replace the gsx .cfg B)

Just run the GSX aircraft cfg tool while at the gate in the 300 then close it.  Shut down FSX then the folder will be there ready for you to replace the gsx .cfg B)

thank you very much! it works. but why it always uses a small tug on the 77W. sorry for the bad english.

Richard, GSX has some quirks, that is one of them. Like the tug driving forward after disconnecting and going through the planes nose gear whilst returning to departure gate.

There is a major update to GSX coming soon, if it makes things any better, we will have to wait and see.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I found a work-around gsx.cfg for the -300ER on FSDT's forum. Created a folder within Airplanes, and copy/pasted that 'work-around', and glad to say it did the trick apart from being asked to 'open L2 door' when it already had a jetway connected to it.

EDIT: Just seen that update at FSDT.

I found a work-around gsx.cfg for the -300ER on FSDT's forum. Created a folder within Airplanes, and copy/pasted that 'work-around', and glad to say it did the trick apart from being asked to 'open L2 door' when it already had a jetway connected to it.

EDIT: Just seen that update at FSDT.

Thanks for the heads up Rick

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.