Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

weird graphics in cockpit

Vernon Howells

Hello,

i have the same problem after some 30 minutes of flight. If this happens the engines just stop working and a restart is not possible .

Is the any solution found yet ?

regards,

Felix

Lets submit a ticket !!!

I never cut engines during flight or programm a failure so that sorts that :)

Vernon Howells

The graphics issue looks like either an overheated or failed video card.

Dave

Dave Paige

I had that issue on the laptop i had before my computer i upgraded to now. I was to believe that it was a graphics problem or something wrong with the graphics card. I found no solution until the day i relised its time to upgrade. Now with the PC im running now i see none of those lines :) 

I would give your card a going over with the Vacuum cleaner..that's what i do.you don't have to touch it just go around it .wouldn't hurt to do the same to your cpu's heatsink.

Looks like an overheat issue to me as well.

steve

Cheers guys but i updated my driver for the gtx 780 hasn't returned yet :) but i'll open up my case and give it a clean its only 3 months old !

Vernon Howells

3 months old..it's very very unlikely to be a dust problem.not unless you live in the sahara or death valley.

once your card is plugged in are the fans definitely working on it.also the 780 needs 2 power leads  is your power supply big enough to handle it.

700 or 800w would do it.

sorry just trying to think of anything it might be..

steve

Hi steve my spec

COOLERMASTER CM STORM TROOPER - GAMING ENTHUSIAST CASE

Overclocked CPU

Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-4770k Quad Core (3.50GHz @ max 4.40GHz)

Motherboard

ASUS® Z87-A: ATX, USB3.0, SATA6GB/S, SLi, XFIRE

Memory (RAM)

16GB KINGSTON HYPERX BEAST DUAL-DDR3 2400MHz X.M.P (2 x 8GB KIT)

Graphics Card

3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 780 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

1st Hard Disk

240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW) (Special Offer)

2nd Hard Disk

1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1003FZEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive

24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Memory Card Reader

INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT

Power Supply

CORSAIR 750W RM SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET

Processor Cooling

Corsair H80i Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler

Thermal Paste

ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND

Its only happened once and i've updated my driver and its been over a week testing it by cutting the fuel levers all is good :)

Vernon Howells

For me the problem just appears with the NGX . I had a long range flight over 8 hours with the PMDG 777 and there was no problem with this at all.

I did a reinstall of the NGX and still the same problem. Not the graphics but the engines just quit after some 30 minutes. Restart is just possible with pressig Strg-E . Service based failures are of.

My specs :

Windows Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601) Internet Explorer 9.11.9600.17207 Memory (RAM) 16297 MB CPU Info AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor CPU Speed 3998.9 MHz Sound Card Lautsprecher (2- Realtek High D | Realtek Digital Output (2- Real | Lautsprecher (6- SB Tactic3D Ra | Realtek Digital Output(Optical) | Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver Monitors 1x; PnP-Monitor (Standard) | Screen Resolution 1920 X 1080 - 32 bit Network Network Present Network Adapters Intel® 82583V Gigabit Network Connection | Hamachi Network Interface CD / DVD Drives 3x (E: | F: | I: | ) E: HL-DT-STBD-RE GGW-H20L | F: VUXGT RC5630D2 | I: DTSOFT BDROM Ports COM Ports NOT Present. LPT Port NOT Present. Mouse 16 Button Wheel Mouse Present Hard Disks C: 55.8GB | D: 688.4GB | H: 465.6GB | J: 931.3GB Hard Disks - Free C: 15.3GB | D: 540.7GB | H: 230.3GB | J: 479.7GB USB Controllers 10 host controllers. Firewire (1394) Not Detected Manufacturer * American Megatrends Inc. Product Make * To be filled by O.E.M. AC Power Status OnLine BIOS Info AT/AT COMPATIBLE | 12/24/13 | ALASKA - 1072009 Time Zone Mitteleuropäische Zeit Battery Status No Battery Motherboard * ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z