Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zevious Zoquis

How does Flight Factory/VANS deliver software?

Ordered on a Sunday at about 2:00 pm PST, got a receipt, and as of right now nothing else. I suspect I will get a key. Does anyone else have prior experience so you can let me know when I can expect my software based upon your experience?Also downloaded and installed the A36 today (Flight1 wrapper is top notch). I have really fallen in love with this plane. It shows off MSFS9 in all its glory.My 2-cents,bt

Not sure, I was looking at this one myself.I read something on their site about being emailed a link, but not sure if that aplies or not.Have you already downloaded the aircraft and just waiting for the key?Regards,Joe****************Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest Zevious Zoquis

If I remember correctly, you log in to your account at their website and there will be a d/l in the downloads section there for you...

Thanks Zevious...I do have an account, and my only other purchase from them, the King Air B200 shows up, but alas...no VANS RV-7.Thats the bad news...the good news is I have a receipt, they have what seems to be an efficient support/ticket system which I just used to inquire about this matter, and I expect all to be fixed by tomorrow.Cheers,bt

You don't actually get emailed a link or code. You log into your acccount and it *should* be there....

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

BT,Did you every get your download? I ordered the RV7 about 48 hours ago and received an email confirmation right away. I still don't show any downloads available. About 24 hours ago, I created a support ticket. It shows unresponded to. Any other suggestions? Are the Flight Factory folks traveling or dealing with "real life"?Thanks.Tony