Sign in to follow this  
hsung

Half Spoiler Key Command

Is there a key command to activate half of the spoilers to be assigned?

Cheers, Harry

Harry Sung

If there is, it would be in the key assignments section in the PMDG Options, accessible through the CDU.

Hello Harry,  I have the CHYoke  and in the control section in FSX - spoiler Arm - I  have Shift key+ \  assigned to button 3.  When pressed it arms the spoilers and when wheels hit ground the spoilers rise up, press same button and they lower. Hope this works for you.

Hi Richard,

Shift + / is the standard key command to arm the spoilers, but I'm after a key command for the half spoiler which is activated by clicking with the pointer (not the hand) icon on the speed brake lever on the centre console.

I have checked the key commands in Pmdg Options in the Fmc, but it only has the full spoiler assignment.

Thanks anyway, Harry

Harry Sung

Better would be if a controller axis could be mapped to it for incremental deployment. I wonder if fsuip has that ability?

spacer.png

I map the slider axis on my throttle controller directly to speedbrakes axis in P3D...., don't know about FSX but likely has it too.  No need for FSUIPC in this case.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

No need for FSUIPC in this case.

Indeed. Though I can confirm that it works with FSUIPC as well. You'll need to check the Reverse box for it to work properly.

Walter Meier

Excellent, for as we all know, in RL you get finite adjustments to the speed brakes by moving the lever.

spacer.png