Sign in to follow this  
ACAJS41

Crash to desktop

I'm getting a ton of crashes... Really can't even complete a flight. NEVER had a problem with any PMDG aircraft, but this is a mess. The 77L worked like a dream, but the 77W isn't really doing well at all. Am I alone here or is anyone else getting the same.

Running an ASUS G10AC (top end one... I think :P).

changed the map switch to plan mode on ND in 4x time compression. not exactly ctd but flight simulator stopped working msg appeared after 2 hrs of flight on vatsim.

not complaining but they will fix it. we should give them time

Yep.. Got up this morning two more crashes... I'm sure they will fix it, but right now it's almost unusable. I not running a sluggish machine. I also have no nose down trim.

Was this really ready to be released... From what I'm seeing... No it wasn't.

Same here...

Uninstalled all 777 PMDG products... reinstalled the 77L (no SP1) works just fine... Then I reinstalled SP1 and launched the 77F I turned the baro mins to see if that was working better and CTD, this was about 20 seconds after launching the aircraft in KBGR.  I'm not a programmer and will never claim to be... but that being said from what I can see this is a SP1 issue, because the 77L works just fine without SP1...as soon as I install SP1 all the problems show up.

Has anyone else tried this with the same results?

I had a crash as well...

I've considered myself fortunate as I had not yet been cursed with the OOM / crash to desktop situation that many suffer with, however... I installed ASN and SP1 (not the 300er, yet) and the first short flight from KMSY -> KSWF went well with weather radar functioning nicely and performance seemed OK. I don't monitor the actual frame rates much so I don't know if there was a big change. The second flight from KSFO -> KSWF resulted in a CTDT about 1 hour after takeoff (fsx was closed and restarted between these flights). This morning I reduced LOD from 5.5 to 4.5 and also rebooted my computer and I'm attempting a flight from KSJC -> KSWF. Monitoring VAS which has been ~2400 for the first hour of the flight and things running smooth. Unfortunately, I was not monitoring VAS during the crash flight. My setup has been the same for a couple of years now and fly the 777 or 737ngx usually once or twice a week and haven't had issues with crashing . No U.S. scenery addons and very few scenery addons overall, Ultimate Traffic at 30%. No other addons. I just used FSX weather downloader until installing ASN for the 777.

I'm hoping the crash was an anomaly, but will continue to monitor VAS for a while.

Me too. I also get OOM crashes since SP1. My sim worked fine since beginning of the year, so what´s the problem? Please solve it. 

:o  :huh:

nice to hear that I´m not the only one

I'm only setting the FMC up when mine crashes and I'm getting rather pee'd off about it!! http://prntscr.com/44w1vo

Not really sure how this made it through beta. I have had the same issue I get a crash if I accept the performance information the FMC gives me if I reject it and set it manually it works fine just completed a 14 hour flight.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

SP1 is a disaster for me so far. man I had troubles before that I could deal with (control settings problems, still have them).But now the activation problem and crashes are way to much. I hope they get this sorted out fast. 

Morning.

Same here, first flight from CYVR to EGLL.

9 hours and im on finals into EGLL, then I get a C++ error and a CTD.

Never ever had a ctd with the NGX, the 744 or the 777-200...

Whats even more annoying is there no entry in the event logger to find out what did it.

Rubbish, 9 hours of my life wasted.

14ppkc-6.png

Also had a CTD in the first flight. 777-300

After 4 hours ftom OMBD to EHAM.

VAS that moment 3.2.

Never had chrashes before.

A flight after this CTD with the 737 without any problem,...

Ive got the feeling this 777 is to heavy and complcaded on the simulator,...

It was a runtime error I remember,..never had a CTD like that before.

Also reloading the flight with FSXsave causes the VASto rise to its max in a very short period of time,..

Strange because after restarting FSX the VAS should not be filed with the departing airport I assume,....

Also had a CTD in the first flight. 777-300

After 4 hours ftom OMBD to EHAM.

VAS that moment 3.2.

Never had chrashes before.

A flight after this CTD with the 737 without any problem,...

Ive got the feeling this 777 is to heavy and complcaded on the simulator,...

Hi all,

I've had crashes to desk top, too.

1st crash was related to PMDG gauge.dll

2nd was related to NV3DUM.DLL.

Installing the 337.38 Nvidia drivers using a clean install may have fixed the NV3DUM.DLL crash. No repeat of the gauge.dll issue so far.

I've completed a flight from EGLL to OMDB without any CTD's today.

Not convinced its totally cleared yet. Only more flights will tell me that.

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.