Sign in to follow this  
ACAJS41

Crash to desktop

I've now parked the 777 in hanger... I've also tested the other planes I fly (NGX, Aerosoft A320, MD11) all work just fine...  I'm running an i7 32G Ram NVIDA 760 machine (just the highlights).. This aircraft should be more then capable of running on my machine.. I did was able to complete one flight CTD free (VHHH/VTBS).  The other problems I'm having is that if I minimize the FSX window and open it again the cockpit is mess, all the buttons and switches are missing and the graphics are all screwed up, that's one problem I've never had, but would that even be a PMDG issue? I loaded the A320 (Aerosoft) and minimized and opened other applications and the A320 is working just fine, so in my mind I would have to say it is a PMDG issue... hunh...

Any thoughts on that graphics stuff?

I try the return flight later today and report (VTBS/VHHH) but I'm at a serious loss here.

Paul M

Well that's it... I just spend an hour on my day off to test this thing one last time since the last flight went ok... planned the whole flight pushed back and took-off from VTBS to VHHH and at about 9000ft controls stopped working and then CTD.  I've had it.. I cant believe I'm even typing this, but my PMDG 777 is headed to the hanger.  I never thought any of their aircraft would be there...

I really hope a statement is forthcoming because right now I am a very unhappy customer.

Have you raised a support ticket with pmdg ? Hope you sort your issues out with it as mine is perfect and when you get it sorted ull love it

Stewart Cumbers

Same here. 

777-200 with no SP1 worked ok.  I mean, sudden OOM messages when flying KLAX EGLL with sceneries on both and on final, but lets say 1 every 10 flight.

First flight with 300ER, KORD-EGLL....OOM dings on final approach (frustrating)

Second flight EGLL-CYVR (OOM on pushback)

Third attempt, EGLL-CYVR (OOM on final approach).

Hope it gets fixed fast!!!! this is being frustrating!!!!!

Like some of you guys I keep getting CTD's as well. Every time I want to accept or reject the performance info it crashes directly. I don't have ASN yet, I am using FS Real WX and I request weather info, I accept it and most of the time it works. During the flight however, or even before take off I want to update the weather info, and the second try I get a CTD again.

By the way, it's on the 777-200! I don't have the 300ER yet.

The same here.....

Some thing is happening here. I believe that PMDG already know about this.

Soon We"ll have a solutions for that... Patience..... 

In my case the bird Keeps on flying but doesn't obbey the commands.

Warmly,

Marco Aurélio

after years without CTDs on my sim, I'm getting CTDs when requesting ALTN WXR update;

already reported via ticket system...

Marcelo Monterio

I too got a OOM error and C++ crash after flying 14.5 hrs from SFO-VSPD.  At the time of the crash FSX indicated it was using 1.6GB mem.

Same here,

Using B773/B772, i get CTD when back from task switch.... Sometimes CTD but usually get a black screen, i can even click buttons, and the simulator seems to be running normal but...... black screen....  cant see anything.....i just can hear the sounds, like if someone blind your eyes while flying  jejeje

I parked the PMDGs on the hangars as a fellow did in this forum and tested other paywares.....  No CTDs / No Black screens.... can do task switch withough any issue, as normal

Its important to say that i had original B772 withough any of these issues.  Performed long hauls as long as 15 hours, withough any issues on PMDGs.....  Conclusion:  There is something on SP1/B773 causing black screens/CTD....

W7 64bits

Intel i5 3.06Ghz

Nvidia580GTX

8Mb RAM

Ahh... yes, i have the Uiautomationcore on FSX folder and even performed the SYSwow64 / system32 tricky things.....(Which solved the numerous fsx crash in the past for me)

:-(

Raphael Chacón

158745.png

FLYSIMWARE-SM#1378797 RXP750-#1533812 RXP530-#1526291 RXP430-#1543520 

FS2C #43560 #52175 #68068 #68152 #69299 #71201 #72243 #105040 SM#1325481

PMDG #60260 #73469 #144746 #194702 #196953 #230831 #236231 #251801 #266742 #336381  #397556

I hate to be the one that swims upstream against everyone else, but since I've installed SP1 for the -200, it's been working fine, in fact I've had a frame boost and so far no fatals (then again, I've never had a fatal with the 777) or an OOM, and I'm running a pretty low end laptop. I get 20-30 frames constant in the 777 cockpit, 50 or so in exterior views. No idea how but it's fine for me.

I don't get fatal errors, but I've noticed that "Microsoft Flight Simulator has stopped working" is a lot more frequent recently.
Actually haven't been able to finish a flight as yet. 

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hey there.

I am reporting back with (I guess I can call it so) success! I did remove my liveries a second time and deleted the config files again (via the OC), redownloaded the specific livery from the OC directly and reconfigured everything.

Started the sim, requested PERF data and Wind updates every 2 minutes and no crashes so far, it would normally crash at the second try with weather updates, and it would crash directly when accepting or rejecting the PERF data.

I think I know what could be the issue here at least for my setup: I'm not sure if I did misread something but Instead of redownloading all liveries I did only click to UPDATE them on the OC, that could've been the issue. Might also be my own stupidity, I hope this helps some of you with the same issues.

Good luck!

Like some of you guys I keep getting CTD's as well. Every time I want to accept or reject the performance info it crashes directly. I don't have ASN yet, I am using FS Real WX and I request weather info, I accept it and most of the time it works. During the flight however, or even before take off I want to update the weather info, and the second try I get a CTD again.

By the way, it's on the 777-200! I don't have the 300ER yet.

after years without CTDs on my sim, I'm getting CTDs when requesting ALTN WXR update;

already reported via ticket system...

Marcelo Monterio

The same here.....

Some thing is happening here. I believe that PMDG already know about this.

Soon We"ll have a solutions for that... Patience..... 

In my case the bird Keeps on flying but doesn't obbey the commands.

Warmly,

Marco Aurélio

These issues have been identified and fixed for the next update.

See this post:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/446916-pref-init-uplink-fsgrwcrash/

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg

These issues have been identified and fixed for the next update.

See this post:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/446916-pref-init-uplink-fsgrwcrash/

Hi Michael! I have no problems anymore as i posted in my previous reply to this topic. Everything works just fine now. WXR and Perf uplinks etc!

Instead of updating the liveries in the OC I simply uninstalled all liveries and config files were deleted, and reinstalled afterwards. Since then, everything works just fine!

I have a feeling that if you all submit a ticket with all of your information, they will find something in common, such as something installed or a certain configuration you all share that is causing it, because I have never once had a crash with the plane, Not even an OOM or nothing. And Mind you, I have tons of addons installed on my machine.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png