Sign in to follow this  
ACAJS41

Crash to desktop

I also have this problem

The last EGLL EGLL - KIAH KIAH - EGLL PC memory began to call the police

LTBA - KIAH KIAH - LTBA without any problem

OMDB - LPPT fly three times in TD and more than 100 NM are direct crashed out of control During the period of unable to do anything

VHHH - CVYR without any problem

191342hpbnm7v7u76n7nzw.jpg

CYVR - VHHH in entering Japanese intelligence area for the first time hang up directly The second VHHH approach when PC alarm overflow directly crashed out of control During the period of unable to do anything

Yesterday I to fly over CYVR - VHHH according to VHHH2000 NM collapse crashing

114249tq7ttg8ko59d9r75.jpg

Also installed SP1, bought 300ER. I normally set cockpit to cold and dark, and start from scratch. Everything works fine, i request route, and load it. I then get prompted for the Perf Init, which i then accept, and CTD. End of flight, start over. This is a huge problem, because, i then need to restart : Aivlasoft, Active Sky, PFPX, and FSX. I gave up after 4 attempts to fly the 777 this morning.

Maybe someone can find a solution.

Allan. :Waiting:

OK, Here is what i tried and tested a couple of times, and it seem`s to work so far. I always`s ran AS2012, and imported the flight plan from PFPX. I had already set up a flight in PFPX, and released the OFP to go ahead and fly the route. I had PFPX obtaining the weather info from AS2012, instead of online, as AS2012 was also online. I tried a flight with theT7-300, and as soon as i loaded the Perf Init, FSX CTD. I then closed AS2012, and reset PFPX to obtain weather directly online, under settings. I restarted FSX, without AS2012, and only PFPX. Started the same flight, and everything loaded normally, meaning, flight plan, Perf Init, route winds, and des forecast.

I hope this might help somebody, as it seems to have worked for the 4 times that I have tried it.

I only had a problem while i was still setting up the aircraft, and have not had a CTD while flying yet.

BTW, after setup, i then started up AS2012, to provide the weather.

Allan. :mellow:

I just tried flying the B77W and get the same issue now. Never had this before and I am on a high end spec PC :(

Regards,
Robbie
Qualified Private Pilot - Check out my YouTube channel!  

The Grandad V2 - Prepar3D v4.5 HF2 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO (WI-FI AC) | Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition | Intel i7 8700K 4.7GhZ  | Corsair H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler  | nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix OC GDDR5X | Trident Z RGB 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 RAM | 2x KIngston  240GB HyperX 3K SSD | 2TB WD  Ext SSD | Windows 10 Build 1903 Corsair RM Series 750X '80 + Gold' 750W Modular PSU | Windows 10 Build 19042

The problem for me, just now (15 minutes ago!), is that the crash occurred as I descend through 16000 feet on a 7 hour flight. I knew I had to risk it because I had to re-connect the joystick, which means I have to switch to desktop to load the Saitek profile then back to FSX. Should have at least tried to save the flight next time...

The problem appears to be Flightbeams KSFO scenery and PMDG.  They just dont work together. I'm sticking to KLAX,  they are very friendly to PMDG and I never got a CTD there. I posted the issue in their forum, but not expecting any help from them. 

5 hours ago, Mark Niebauer said:

The problem appears to be Flightbeams KSFO scenery and PMDG.  They just dont work together. I'm sticking to KLAX,  they are very friendly to PMDG and I never got a CTD there. I posted the issue in their forum, but not expecting any help from them. 

I don't quite agree with this. I just flew into SFO last night and was just fine. Have you checked your error logs to determine what the faulting module is? (Start > type "view all prob" and "View All Problem Reports" should show up > Select it and look for the sim in the list > Expand the sim's group to find the latest report and paste the contents into a reply.)

Kyle Rodgers

I'm with Kyle on this... I have used KSFOHD from Flightbeam since it came out without problems other than an occasional VAS management issue, and that is with Orbx FTX NA Northern California.  The crashing is more likely due to the couatl engine that Flightbeam unfortunately chose to use for whatever reason. Make sure your FSDT addon manager and couatl engine is up to date.

Dan Downs KCRP