Sign in to follow this  
JP_Visser

From Russia ...

Guest mikealpha

I'm proud to announce our all new Project Tupolev Tu-154B2, Version 9.4., much improved to the old award winning 9.3. Version. It is available now at the FSNordic file library, look at http://files.fsnordic.net/new/ or at FlightSimulator/Aircraft/Airline Fleets/Siberia.I'll put some pictures in the Screenshot Forum later today. Here's our feature list already :) :Optics :- new state-of-the-art visual model - custom animations (extending/retracting landing lights, engine replenishment inlets)- 2D Panel with choice of standard and (soon after release) photorealistic bitmaps- Virtual cockpit - choice of VC and non-VC models, FS2002 and FS2004 modelsLiveries :- Siberia Airlines (RA-85492, RA-85556), Ural Airlines, KrasAir (in 9.4 Package)- more liveries (Aeroflot, SIAT-Sibaviatrans, Samara, Yakutia, Malev, Balkan, etc. ) soon after release 2D-Panel :- main panel plus 10 subpanels (Captains and Copilot Panel, Overhead panel, flight engineer panel, Autopilot panel, NVU navigation panel, Virtual Navigator, Checklist panel, KM-5, internal NVU calculator)- more than 60 authentic Russian gauges, almost 200 working switches, buttons, and knobs- special subpanel arrangement (incl. an in-flight overhead panel solution) to avoid outside view obstruction.- copilot panel with independent gauges. E.g. the Copilot HSI can be operated in different modes than the Captain HSI - optional multi monitor solution providing real gauge sizes on 19

I got it at the FsNordic site -- click on DOWNLOADS, then on NEW FILES.I just can't help myself -- I have so many excellent freeware a/c that I can't possibly fly them all, and then another one comes along. Barry

Guest pez_man

Wow, this sounds awesome! Thanks a lot! Heading over to fsnordic now!! :-jumpy rgrds fredrik

Guest Zevious Zoquis

Surprised nobody has commented since this was posted. The phrase "as good as payware" gets tossed around a bit too glibly sometimes but I think in this case it truly applies. Really amazing in every category - great panels, great flight modelling (at least it sure is convincing to me), great VC, and a really solid exterior model. The gargantuan scale of this project is somehow fitting of mother Russia. :)Really impressive stuff...(edit- lol, four hours without a comment and then two people post at the same time as I do :) )

i's gonna check this out,i love the TU 154,and this looks almost to good to be true :)at least i'll have some studying to do ;)tataJP.

Good to have you here - I've lurked the SGA forum for a while and you are one of the bright spots there.DJ

Thanks for the update on this beauty! Can't wait to take her for a spin!Downloading it right now!best regards,Claudio

>Good to have you here - I've lurked the SGA forum for a while>and you are one of the bright spots there.>>DJwow :-wave !!!thanks :D !!!tataJP.