Sign in to follow this  
tgibson

jtacof v10 & KSAN Tower

Hello.I'm wondering if someone can help me out with a question regarding Jan Martin's jtacof version 10 Jetways & Terminals update. I have contacted Mr. Martin but have not received a response.The question I have is specifically regarding the tower location update at KSAN. Supposedly this is what was updated for that airport in this latest package. The problem is, I can't get things to work correctly.The only thing I want to install from Mr. Martin's latest version is the tower update for KSAN. The other items in this package I don't want at this time. According to the documentation this shouldn't be a problem.There is only one file in this package (according to the names) that deal with KSAN. It is "jetways-ksan-tower-ms.bgl". However after installing this file I now have two towers. So, I figured that one (or more) of the files that have "excl" must be exclude files. After installing them ("jetways-fact-excl1.bgl" and "jetways-fact-excl2.bgl") I still have two towers.I guess the point of all of this is I'm hoping some can help me determine which files out of this package I need to have the updated tower location at KSAN.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks very much!

I guess my point was that he must have done this already but I can't figure out which of his files control this.

Hi,Install ALL the BGL files into the folder, and restart FS. If the tower is gone, remove half the files (other than the one that contains the new tower) and then restart FS. If the tower is still gone, keep going (etc.).If after you install all the files the two towers are still there, then you will have to create your own exclude file.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___