Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tim13

A Fixer Upper For Sale!

Guest tgabriel

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol Let's see, if I go ahead and fork over the cash I wonder if I can try out for the Angels???:-lol :-lol :-lol Man! What a trip that would be...

Guest Bob I

Hi,Looking for a partner, I have $13.27 saved up from my paper route. Call (555) 123-4567.Regards,LayaboutP.S. Can park in my dad's driveway until suitable hangar found.

That would certainly get some attention at one of those fly-in communities. :)

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

That's the F18 that Air Capital has had up for sale for some time. We are talking about some serious "assembly work" here. There has been a thread going on over in one of the Naval Aviation newsgroups who are familar with it. The bottom line was, you better have very, very deep pockets, just to get it flyable. John

At first I thought this was a joke, but it's real. They are selling other aircraft too, including a T-33. It looks like they got caught by a fraud buyer though, so maybe it'll go on sale again.- Martin

Guest Tim13

I read on another forum that it was damaged in a hard flaps down landing. I guess the Navy needs to start teaching thier boys how to land, instead of the controlled crashes that they do on the boat.LOL.Tim13