Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Instant Replay Default Settings

Just wondering if anyone has come across a way to change the default settings for the "Instant Replay" function in FS2004.There are times I would rather have it come up offering 30 seconds and continous replay without having to change the defaults manually.Any ideas?

Guest flyin2000

David,I have asked the question - can anyone tell me where the instant replay video is saved because I wish I could convert it to a permanent save. No one replied.Regards,PaulSna Luis Obispo

Unfortunately, the instant replay is only a temporary thing - it is not stored like the flight videos are.You might want to download a file I put together that tells how to easily capture an instant replay and then use it as a screensaver if you want to. The file, here on Avsim.com is SSaver.zipHope this helpsDavid