Sign in to follow this  
koala63

Weather radar on IVAO network

Hi guys  ^_^

First i have to say im very happy with the new T7-300ER, beautiful plane, cockpit and wonderful librairies too  B)

I flew 2 twice with it, one with active sky, the other on ivao network.The weather radar work fine with active sky but if i shutdown active sky he doesn't work with the weather of ivao network.If someone is using the T7 on ivao, please tell me what parameters do you have.

Happy flight !  :P

Got to your IVAO Installation folder. In there you should find a programm called ivap_config.exe. Open that up and go to "Weather". There uncheck "Enable Weather Engine".

Hi, ive turned off my ivao weather and flew to Tokyo narita today (RJAA) with a lot of storm and no WX on my 777, can you say me how to make working my weather radar?  thanks a lot  ^_^

I have active sky evo.

I delete active sky evo for active next, im actualy at EINN with a lot of storm and turbulance but i haven't WX storm on my screen.