Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

My latest adventure, TU-154

If more than a couple of people say they'd like me to post my 'Quickstart' screenshots of the tu-154 panels, with a simple numbered sequence to starting up the plane added on the top of them (as mentioned above), I am very happy - took me a couple of hours with Photoshop. I've tested it several times and it works fine, from first battery to taxiing.Assuming Project Tupolev don't mind of course. Hate to end up in court for some kind of copyright infringement!!M.

I would appreciate your posting your Quickstart screenshots. I've been working on a text version of the steps necessary, but it's going to end up being hours before I finish...Cheers!Joel Murray

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Guest mikealpha

Martin,you got an answer in our Forum already. If such problems appear, it would be good to check screenshots and Black Box recorder data (see the MSRP-64 chapter) to investigate the reason. Send the Black Box file to me and I'll have a look.Is your Center of Gravity value within the limits ? You can check it with the Shift-1 Checklist panel (%CAX value at the bottom). Your Quickstart summary is of course much appreciated, thanks for that !Mike

Is it better to post here at AVSIM or at the protu forum? Don't want to annoy those who answer with duplicates! I posted a reply at protu just now (http://www.protu-154.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=17961#17961), so won't repeat that here. I'll post up my quickstart screenshots, for anyone interested, as a separate post over at Protu:http://www.protu-154.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1121Answers to other parts of my query eagerly anticipated!Martin :-)