Sign in to follow this  
l3ubba

Scenery Library order

Just did a fresh install of FSX after building a new PC and while I was at it I picked up some FTX addons that I have been wanting. I installed FSX then installed FTX Global, Vector, and OpenLC EU in that order. I then installed various payware scenery I have from Flightbeam, FSDT, and FlyTampa. I haven't tested this at all of my payware airports but I noticed at FSDT KORD I have bumps and small hills in the middle of the airport and it looks like there are two layers of ground the top one being more transparent. Anyone know if this is an issue caused by FSDT or FTX?

Samuel Scully

Is your FSDT ORD ontop of absolutely everything?  Also, have you made any tweaks to your FSX.CFG?  If so, what ones?

ORD scenery is towards the top but there are a couple other FSDT sceneries on top of it. Have the HIGHMEM fix, Vsync fix, Affinity Mask, and bufferpools in my CFG.

Samuel Scully

You need to run the Vector Auto Configuration Tool to sort out the elevation problem, sounds like to me. Open up your ORBX folder in your sim, find the folder with Vector in it and you'll find the tool there.

Cheers

Jack

Jack Johnston

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg