Sign in to follow this  
Gabriel Teles

Airport Life

Sometimes I don't have time to do a complete flight in FSX.

But you know how it works: sometimes you just want to take a look at what you have right there in your desktop... just a quick glance at that virtual world.

This often happens when you've just got yourself a new airplane, too, and want to look at it -- something you don't have much time to do while flying the thing.   :P

So that's what I did yesterday and here are some screenshots of LGAV, featuring not exactly the gorgeous 77W ( :rolleyes:) but... well, LGAV's life around the 77W. 

Hope you guys like it, and thanks for viewing. Also, feel free to post your owns screenshots in this theme.

VxkpyMX.jpg

aXiHmTZ.jpg

8Swc9EV.jpg

TsTWWsZ.jpg

hgHCEb1.jpg

30I9kQM.jpg

Fine series and a different theme than "here's my airplane in front of the scenery".  Nice change of pace.

Thank you everyone!

Fine series and a different theme than "here's my airplane in front of the scenery".  Nice change of pace.

Sometimes it's cool to just gaze at the somewhat calm FSX life.  :P

Already did this in Dusseldorf and other big airports (usually the big airports are the best to do this kind of stuff).

Ok, I may be passing too much time in FSX...  :ph34r:

Lovely crisps shots, like the idea.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Super Duper Gabriel - 1st one is great

Thank you everyone!

Sometimes it's cool to just gaze at the somewhat calm FSX life.  :P

Already did this in Dusseldorf and other big airports (usually the big airports are the best to do this kind of stuff).

Ok, I may be passing too much time in FSX...  :ph34r:

Gabriel is this flytampa or aerosoft  - oops just noticed aerosoft is selling flytampa version - thats weird as on simmarket shows two different ones and aerosoft version is a bit more money - weird

Rich Sennett

Lovely crisps shots, like the idea.

Thank you!

Super Duper Gabriel - 1st one is great

Gabriel is this flytampa or aerosoft  - oops just noticed aerosoft is selling flytampa version - thats weird as on simmarket shows two different ones and aerosoft version is a bit more money - weird

Thanks, Rich!

Yeah, these things happens sometimes. Really weird. Anyway, it's FlyTampa's version here -- bought directly from then IIRC.