Sign in to follow this  
gpbarth

Quick Question - Tutorial #2 For The Triple 7

I figured that you guys would wait till SP1 was released (and lo & behold, it WAS!), so now I'd like to find out if anyone has tutorial #2 in the works. That is all. You may now continue what you were doing! :P

-= Gary Barth =-

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Yes, it is being worked on. This question has come up multiple times. Try the search function next time, it's more powerful than you imagine!

Yes, it is being worked on. This question has come up multiple times. Try the search function next time, it's more powerful than you imagine!

Sorry, but I almost live on thse forums, and I have been all over the PMDG threads. Must've missed it. I will do better searches in the future.

-= Gary Barth =-

I write the tutorials in my free time - haven't had much of that in the past year unfortunately. I will see what I can do in the coming weeks, but no promises.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I write the tutorials in my free time - haven't had much of that in the past year unfortunately. I will see what I can do in the coming weeks, but no promises.

I promise I will be patient. Your first tutorial was great, and I have flown it twice, getting a bit more familiar with the 777 each time. Ready for the next challenge. Take your time - I know we all appreciate your work on these things.

-= Gary Barth =-

Ryan- just so you know. These tutorials have always been amazing. I've flown PMDG aircraft since the original 737 for FS9, and your tutorials have really brought them to life for me. I don't have the time I used to have for this hobby, so my knowledge isn't as deep as some or most, and your tutorials have given me so much fun and enjoyment from these amazing aircraft. Your efforts are really appreciated!

Amen to that! I've also flown the 737 tutorials, and I appreciate the effort put into them. I'll be waiting... :P

-= Gary Barth =-

Now THAT is what I call dedication...... Thanks soo much for it...