Sign in to follow this  
mickey_adams

Please Help Guys!

Dear guys, 

Please!! i need your help, i dont know what the *&))()* is happening with my sim :(

check this out on the following pictures, i dont know how describe this just a blue shadow sometimes or yellow flying over it, i dont know and this happens in all the airports, i got ftx global + vector.

shadow_and_buidings_3.png

on this one you can see the shadow at the background

shadow_and_buidings_2.png

I'll appreciate your help!

Note: black boxes already fixed with Steve Shader release 3.2.3 :)

What happens if you use no weather?

As you said, i tested without weather and it doesnt happens, everything runs good, high in fps outside 40-50, but 20-25 on virtual cockpit, what this means? i cannot use weather engine? 

Maybe that's the same issue with the nVidia drivers that show the blue triangles? What drivers are you using?

The beta drivers cause this issue for me (340) in P3D.

Maybe that's the same issue with the nVidia drivers that show the blue triangles? What drivers are you using?

The beta drivers cause this issue for me (340) in P3D.

I updated the version yesterday to 337.88, i dont remember what version i had before but it was a beta driver  :rolleyes:

There are known issues with textures missing with those beta drivers. You may consider going to the release.