Sign in to follow this  
pracines

Just Finished A 20+ Hour Flight In The 77L Sp1

In putting the SP1 to a test of my own, I just completed a flight from Lisbon (LPPT) to Apia Solomon Islands (NSFA); just over 9600 NM. With full fuel I had 21.2 lbs. left. Flew (with Radar Contact ATC) the Atlantic, North America, Mexico, Pacific, chasing the sun, with some heavy storms en route courtesy of Active Sky Next. The new weather radar did its job. The newer wind upload feature is a real treat. Not one problem with the flight ( I do have the service based failures enabled). Hand flying is a joy. Now its time to get sleep.

Thank you PMDG, Hi Fi Simulations, and JDT LLC  for a truly awesome FSX flight simulation experience on my PC!

you said Radar Contact ATC, is this some kind of ATC service. If so would you share the web site 

Its an ATC software you can use and if you want realistic ATC you can start with vatsim and then move on to Pilotedge

9600nm - holy macro Paul  :Cuppa: My wife would divorce me if I'd even consider such a long flight ;-) Good to see RC still holds up, even with the T7.

Cheers,

Pete

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

I did 6700nm auto cruise of course, hats off to you sir!!!

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Thank you PMDG, Hi Fi Simulations, and JDT LLC for a truly awesome FSX flight simulation experience on my PC!

you forgot to thank Microsoft ;)

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX