Sign in to follow this  
Q400lover

What's Next?

So the new 773 just came out, and The developers need a much needed break. After that, and after fixing small bugs that may come up on the 773, what's the plane now? I've heard they're going to go back to the 747? If so I would assume that it would be a while till they update the 737? I guess I'm just wondering what PMDG will do now that the 773 is out?

And, cough, a DC-6B. And, interestingly, the J41 is included in the OC...

If so I would assume that it would be a while till they update the 737?

Different teams, different processes.  Multiple projects are in development at any point in time.

And, interestingly, the J41 is included in the OC...

That's to manage the liveries and settings for the 2009 JS4100...

Kyle Rodgers

I was slightly optimistically hoping for a bit more. ;-) It's still my favourite PMDG plane and is likely to remain that way until they let us get our mits on four R-2800s.

Maldives for the rest of their lives

Maldives, Fiji, Virginia, Boris Becker's backyard or Timbuktu.....as long as they keep creating these masterpieces any location is fine right Ollie :p0805:

Chris Sunseri

(...).....as long as they keep creating these masterpieces any location is fine right Ollie :p0805:

Piston engines and turboprops (JS4100 is end of development, upcoming is a DC-6) are too complex for me to operate, the NGX (SP2 upcoming) is too 'manual' for me, my 744 (upcoming is v2) has been replaced by the 777 - since PMDG blatantly refuse to touch the MD-11 again (end of development), I'm basically done with those ... CODERS!   :LMAO:

I'm one of those wishing for an updated 737 for FSX and a new/compatible 737 for P3D.

Richard Åsberg

I want WX radar, shadows, P3d compatiblity and a LOWER OVERHEAD panel :D... in the NGX SP2

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

The wants never stop coming from the simmers!!  :lol:

For NGX SP2 I am waiting the WX radar  and  auto tuning Nav. I know that it would be unrealistic for NGX but as an option would be cool!

I already save Money to buy ASN. I am now just waiting the WX Radar in my 737 NGX.

I was just pointing it out because if it's not in the real aircraft I don't think PMDG will put it in the NGX.

Dave

Dave Paige