Sign in to follow this  
alpilotx

Japan - X-Plane 10 Hd Mesh Scenery V2 Released!

C-130_cover1_text.png

After a longer waiting time, I could finally complete the new addition to the HD Mesh Scenery v2 series, Japan!

Basically it shares the same improvement, which were already present in all the other HD Mesh Scenery v2 regions. The highlights in Japan are:

• updated OSM data (Japan received a very big update trough government sponsored data)
  • vastly improved landclass data (© JAXA)
  • additional tree lines

You can find the download links (torrents are not up for Japan, but should come online in the coming days)  - as always - on my website:

Please also make sure, to read the installation instruction (which are identical across all HD Mesh Scenery v2 tiles):

And there is also an addition tree lines (without farms - would not have worked so easily for Japan) overlay scenery, which you can get on the respective download page:

Finally, there are - of course - also some screenshots (mostly comparison between default and HD):

C-130_2_hd.png

Super Andras, can't wait to try this out this evening

Stoked to see this release,, looking forward to flying around realistic Japan. Thank you Andras!

Damn! I just packed up my PC to move into my new flat! Oh well, this will be something to look forward to on Sunday. Thanks ever so much for all your hard work as usual Andras.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Superb!  Thanks Andras

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

I've been really looking forward to this one! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Wow, you made my day! Thanks a lot for your hard work!!

Jan

wow, impressive work indeed, thanks Andras.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

will this be available to purchase on DVD like the other releases? As my internet is too slow here. 

will this be available to purchase on DVD like the other releases? As my internet is too slow here. 

Phew ... hard to tell. Its more or less up to http://www.fspilotshop.com (who do the DVD distribution on their own).

Would anyone be so kind as to 'burn' me the whole USA and Japan? I have Europe (it took me since release to get it all!) ? I hope this is ok asking this? And I of course do not mind paying.....

... or you wait, and see what fspilotshop will do. I did write to them about the new release. but don't ask me how they handle it (if they will add it to the existing DVD set, or make it an extra offer).

Torrent?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5