Sign in to follow this  
dental12

Browser Option For Other Charts

Hi

I copied and pasted the web address into the window according to the manual and nothing comes up. I must be missing something.Ive tried the Uk one in the manual and the navigraph website where I have  subscription and no luck. Maybe Im not copying the right information.

thx Lee

Hi Lee

I used this URL and it works OK

http://www.nats-uk.ead-it.com/public/index.php%3Foption=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=6&Itemid=13.html

The box you have to paste this into is the top white box in the bottom right, it will say 'see about blank'

Then click save and give it a name so you can recall it again. I've called mine 'UK charts'

I'm not to sure about 'pulling'  copyrighted charts from Navigraph into another piece of software. I will have to talk to Navigraph about that. It could be OK not sure though

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Thanks for your quick response! I will give it a go after work today. 

Hi

I copied and pasted your exact link and saved it and named it and nothing came up. when I selected it from the dropdown I got a unhandled exception

error saying invalid url. what exactly is pasted in the about blank box. 

thx Lee

Right Lee, here we go!!

1. Click Charts Button

2. Click Browse.. you should now see in the bottom right in the white box 'about:blank'......do you see that

3. Open my link from the post above in a new browser window...just to make sure you see the correct page.

4. Copy the URL from the browser address bar and NOT my link...just to make sure you get the complete address

5. Paste the address into the 'about: blank box

6 In the box to the left type UK Charts and click save.  UK charts  should now appear in the drop down bottom right.

Now click out of that screen, just click 'Maps' 

Now click back on charts and then browse you should have it

Hopefully that's helped, if not just let me know

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Good Morning

It worked great. I appreciate it. I just want to make sure that running this program on a networked pc works smoothly.So far so good

thx Lee