Sign in to follow this  
04wheelerd

Holding Spacebar Disengages Autopilot?

I normally hold the spacebar and move around the mouse to look around the aircraft but for some strange reason when I do this whilst in mid-air, it disconnects the autopilot? I have checked my FSX controls and checked they are normal. Anyone have any ideas? This is an intermittent issue and has only started happening since I got the PMDG 777. 

Regards,

Danny Wheeler

I have checked my FSX controls and checked they are normal. Anyone have any ideas?

This usually means that your mouse has somehow been made a joystick.  Right click in any blank area on your screen (not on any buttons or switches) to bring up the right click menu.  Check to ensure "Mouse as Yoke" is not enabled.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah I am aware of the whole "Mouse as Yoke" thing but I don't go anywhere near that option?

Regards,

Danny Wheeler