Sign in to follow this  
clocki

Thai Creations Vabb Elevation

Good eve,

I installed VABB again today due the fact it was in FS9 a nice flight and airport and with the B77W it's more interesting.

But in FSX I have a very bad elevation issue. I cam across that thread http://forum.avsim.net/topic/414443-thai-creations-mumbai-india-is-out/ but it does not fix any problem. It only appears on the runway.

I'm using FS Global+Vector and FS Global 2010. Someone has a working fix for that?

PS: I also checked TC FB page but it seems they are not caring about updates :/

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Hi,

Just to be safe, are you saying that you tried the fix posted here and it didn't work for you?

I am also running FSGlobal 2010 with FTXGlobal 1.2 and Vector 1.15. 

Can you confirm the following for me : 

1. After installing the airport, the scenery library in FSX has VAJJ_X at a higher priority than VABB_X?

2. Successfully ran FTX Auto Configuration Tool? (Do keep in mind the scenery in FSX needs to be checked/active for FTX to evaluate it)

I simply installed the airport and then copied the files from aforementioned fix into the installation directory. That removed all elevation issues without removing any object from the scenery.