Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Q400 Pilot Edition Patch For Fsx And P3D Ver 1.010

Attention all Captains and First Officers,
P3D-announcement.png

We are happy to announce the release of Q400 PILOT edition version 1.010 patch for FSX and Prepar3D V2.2

The following issues are addressed in this version:

1. Prepar3D V2.2 compatibility
2. New simplified scripting format is introduced
3. Glideslope and DME receivers will add accuracy by using the newly added by Navigraph Glideslope and DME antenna data
4. Numerous performance related fixes
5. FMS airway listing and procedure joining fixes
6. Improved compatibility with multiplayer by using the standard lights assignments for taxi/landing/nav lights

This patch and the complete list of changes is available under Majestic Software support->User Area

Thank you

With best regards,
Oleksiy Frolov
Majestic Software

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Wonderful! Thanks Simeon, downloading now

Many thanks Simeon

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thank you - keep Us updated on VC view airport not showing correctly

Rich Sennett

Anyone getting graphics spikes with the new version?

How who you use this patch to go about a clean install into P3Dv2.2?  Do you need to have the Q400 already installed into P3Dv2 (ie. via the EMT) and then run the patch to achieve compatibility? 

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

How who you use this patch to go about a clean install into P3Dv2.2?  Do you need to have the Q400 already installed into P3Dv2 (ie. via the EMT) and then run the patch to achieve compatibility? 

Just download full installer no EMT needed but still has issues 

Rich Sennett

My vendor (FS PilotShop)  does not have the full 1.010 installer up yet.  The Majestic - User Area site offers the 1.010 Boxed full version.  Not sure if this applies to me as I have a download version of the Q400??

John Pipilas

Win 10 ​- i7 2600k CPU - AMD Radeon R9 Fury X GPU 

My vendor (FS PilotShop)  does not have the full 1.010 installer up yet.  The Majestic - User Area site offers the 1.010 Boxed full version.  Not sure if this applies to me as I have a download version of the Q400??

Ah John you have to ask Pilotshop if they have a new complete installer - I bought mine at jusftflgiht and They always have an updated file

Rich Sennett