Sign in to follow this  
michal

Missing fs9.cfg...

Guest janove

Hi!An add-on product I recently downloaded required me to edit the fs9.cfg file in the Microsoft Flight Simulator. The problem is that I can`t find this file. I`ve searched the whole machine, through all the harddisks and folders, without any results. I`ve also searched in hidden folders.Does anybody know what might be the issue here?The simulator runs well despite the missing fs9.cfg-file, so I recon that it must be in the machine somewhere.Jan Ove Larssen, Norway

Guest janove

I`ve tried this too, but with no results. It seems to me that I do not have the "application data"-folder. My simulator is installed on the d: harddisk, could this have something to do with it? It`s a mysterium, because I would have thought that the simulator wouldn`t start without the file. But it does.

>>It seems to me that>I do not have the "application data"-folder. well, this folder is normally not 'visible' Make sure you turn the right option so you can see all the folders.>the simulator wouldn`t start without the file. Nope. If file was truly missing FS would create a new one.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Michael J.