Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Captain Sim B52 Hissing Sound At Cold And Dark?

I know some planes make a noise even at cold and dark. For example, the ultralight has a constant blowing wind in your ears sound.

This B52 also seems to have a sound at cold and dark, it's sound most resembles white noise from a tv that can't pull in any channels.

What is this suppose to represent in this plane?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The UNOFFICIAL Captain Sim Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Turns out this was an issue with a bad install of the B52. Properly reinstalled plane with proper online verification and sound issue is gone.

Still have issue with cockpit windows though.

Still have issue with cockpit windows though.

I know this doesn't help, but just for info, I have no problem with opening and closing the pilot and co-pilot side windows ( I presume its those windows you are experiencing problems with ). Left click on the handle to slide open, and the same to close them. This is in P3Dv2.2, by the way.

Sign in to follow this