Sign in to follow this  
carlito777

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 Patch With P3Dv2 Compatibility Released

You can always contact them via a support ticket to get more installs. Not really the end of the world unless you want to make it that way.

Kinda  a waste to pass up on such a quality addon just because you can't install it over and over again off the bat.

Regarding the CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER message:

At the moment there seems to be an issue which we are troubleshooting.  We apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing.  We'll be sure to notify you all once it is back up.

Best Regards

Simeon

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Regarding the CAN NOT CONNECT TO SERVER message:

At the moment there seems to be an issue which we are troubleshooting.  We apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing.  We'll be sure to notify you all once it is back up.

Best Regards

Simeon

Same here can not connect - looking forward to the fix for it - thank you for the update - has the panning in spot view been fixed ?

Rich Sennett

has the panning in spot view been fixed ?

That's never really bothered me, I just switch to Locked Spot View

You can always contact them via a support ticket to get more installs. Not really the end of the world unless you want to make it that way.

Oh I have, more than once! Just that it makes me feel like I'm a criminal or something to have to beg for more installs.( recently had two, yes two SSD take a crap) This shouldn't deter anyone from purchasing the Dash 8. Its a fantastic addon and the folks at Majestic are excellent people.. At least for FSX.... Iver been waiting for a P3D "Official" version to try it there. The lack of an Official installer for P3D concerns me a little. I assume to install in P3D, you use the FSX installer and point it towards the P3D install path? Dont want to mess with any migrating tools..

Rendi,

So, it cannot be installed in FSX and P3D at the same time?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have FSX on one ssd with Majestic and P3dv2 on a separate SSD without Majestic - like Rendi asks - can I install to P3d - last time I tried this it would not work. Could only have it on FSX or P3d.

Is this a p3d installer - I know people say point it to P3d - but can they now run side by side meaning I load FSX and fly majestic or I load P3d and fly majestic on there.

Thanks for any help

Denis

Still no go - can not connect to server - hmm

Rich Sennett

I personally don't care for that as I have 3 sims on 3 separate SSD's! Now I have to "burn" another install counter in order to use in both P3D and/or FSX. But, I guess IF it has been optimized for P3D, not just an installer, just use it P3D.

Oh diddums! ....... :P     Poor you, that sounds awful  :/

.... have you considered how lucky we are that Majestic have provided FREE compatibility for P3D 2, when most other vendors like A2A (and soon PMDG) are charging big bucks for "separate P3D" licences.

just a thought.

Majestic have provided FREE compatibility for P3D 2, when most other vendors like A2A (and soon PMDG) are charging big bucks for "separate P3D" licences.

Yes, this is for sure something we all should give them credit for. This is excellent customer service and not the rip off that other vendors are doing. Charging more for the exact same product just because you use it in Prepar3d is nothing but a rip off. Big thumbs up for Majestic on their very fair policy on this. And the Dash 8 is nothing but a wonderful add-on aircraft!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Hello,

Will this patch allow for the FS2Crew and the Majestic Q400 to work together in P3d?

Thanks,

B.

The patch fixes the stuttering in the external view, and it flies really well in P3Dv2, but I'm getting weird texture flashing, and spiking. None of which were there before the Q400 update. I want to roll back to 1.009, but their server is still down. :( 

regards, Jazz

Oh man, ya got me all excited only to discover the authentication server is down.

Anyway, thanks for providing the information ... I'm deep into starting testing and was hoping to include the Q400 in my 2.3 testing loop, but I guess I'll have to hold off.

Still, I'm sure they'll get the server working soon enough.  I missed using the Q400 in P3D 2.x ... so really looking forward to this patch.

Cheers, Rob.