Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Has Anyone Seen This Problem With The A2A C172?

Hello all. Not what is happening but after weeks of sitting in the hangar, I took the ol' C172  out and am getting this (see link). I tried reinstalling but get the same thing (including A2A's autoupdate). I cannot say what caused it as I have installed other addons so the culprit can be anything. Oh... and of course, it won't startup!

Any ideas?

2w1zlg3.jpg

Mario Di Lauro

Are you unable to repair it in the hangar screen?

Excellent suggestion - didn't even think of it. And it WORKS!!! Re-installing and having the same condition threw me for a loop. THANKS A MILLION!

Mario Di Lauro

Excellent, glad you got it sorted. Probably in the reinstall it didn't create a new dat file so the old one with the bent prop was still being used.

The next question is what happened in the hangar to cause the props to get bent in the first place!!!?

Stuart Furley

Must have been due to my splendid piloting skills. Although now I have a new problem: can't remove wheel chocks. Looks ridiculous with them in the air. *sigh*

Mario Di Lauro

Try the shift key again plus a different number and you should see other things you can explore, enjoy