Sign in to follow this  
walterballoonwvb

Time For Of Day For Dust,night,dawn Building Textures

How do you adjust the actual time of day that the "dust, night, an dawn" textures actual display.  I would like for my "buildings" night textures to come on and display night texture at the same time as my street lights (usually at the start of dawn).  At present in FSX the street lights are visible at the start of dawn. but the downtown building that light up  night until about an hour later.  How do I get them to both come on at the same time.  In real life building lights are seen even before the street lights come on where I live.

Can anyone figure this out?

Thanks,

Walt

I believe it is hard coded into FSX...

A

Thanks for the attempt but it cannot be hard coded (unchangeable) since some FSX secenery software developers have the dust and nights appear at various times, other than what you get with the default.  Scenery street lights and building lights do come on is some scenery at the same time, or building lights before street lights.

Thanks,

Walt