Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

New Update For Pmdg Operations Center

Received a new update for PMDG Operations center.

PMDG Operations Center<07-23-2014>   v1.11Fixed:   Possible crash on startup due to livery backups.Fixed:   Crash when recovering NGX liveries. <07-18-2014>   v1.10Fixed:   Ops Center manual now respects external PDF viewer setting.Fixed:   Ensure 777-300ER GMC file is not read-only.Fixed:   When repairing 777-300ER liveries, recover GMC data as well.Fixed:   Drawing abnormality when scrolling in livery downloader.Fixed:   777-300ER header and copy.

I keep getting the "Update failed. Please restart your computer and try again" message. Can you advise on that please?

Thanks

Andrew

I keep getting the "Update failed. Please restart your computer and try again" message. Can you advise on that please?

Running the OC as an admin?

Kyle Rodgers

downloaded and installed the 5.1 sounds correctly now, dont think they were installed before...

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Ah! That seemed to be it.  Thanks Kyle.

Welcome!  Glad it worked.  That's usually the first place to look for future oddities like that!

Kyle Rodgers

I do not see the image of liveries in download Manager(((

after installing both updates my computer is throwing a fsx  no handles on start up, should I uninstall the ezca, or should I uninstall the complete pmdg 777 from the computer and see if this fixes the start up problems, hate this ctd's.

No name, you provided very little information.... I'm at a loss understanding your problem other than FSX CTD. Sorry.

Dan Downs KCRP

Installed new update to Operations Center and now I do not have any of the functions and features that it used to have.  No livery manager, no liveries, period.  No settings for any of the models.  It only gives a message in red stating if you downloaded the new installer you can use it to install for the SE version of FSX, or the original version.  That's it!  Where can I find the older version to restore the functionality that was available prior to the update?

Israel, are you using FSXSE?  Both FSX and FSXSE? Go to Tools on the OC menu and click the Change Log button you should see: <01-26-2015> v1.12.1 for version information for the OC.

You may consider submitting a trouble ticket to PMDG Product Support, if you have current version OC installed and you are running it as admin it should be working for you just as it does for most others.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you Dan for your quick response.  In response to your question, I have only FSX.  Not to seem out of touch, but I don't even know there was a new version of FSX by the suffix SE.  I'm still trying to find out what that is ... lol.   I changed the setting on the executible for the OC with adminitrator rights.  But, the problem persists.  I did what you suggested prior to this post and submitted a ticket to PMDG technical support and I'm waiting for a response.  In the meanwhile, I guess I will have to do without my other textures for the 200 and the 300.  I'll post a reply when PMDG gets back to me.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Be sure you are selecting PMDG 77X for FSX in the Product Selection drop down list and not for FSXSE.  Did you check your version in the change log as I suggested?

Dan Downs KCRP