Sign in to follow this  
TristanAbyss

737Ngx Problem After Installing 777

Hi Guys,

a few days before I purchased the 777-200 incl. SP1 and all went well. I really love this aircraft!  Today I was in the mood to take a flight with my old 737 NGX and here it begins:

Prior to downloading and installing the 777, I followed the given instructions in this forum to delete the old 737NGX liveries. After installing the 777, i reinstalled 777 and 737 liveries using the new operations center. All went well and the liveries are ok in 777 and NGX.

But if i choose any 737NGX in FSX the program requires my activation code. Well, inconvenient, but no problem I thought. ( The NGX was a box purchase from amazon). But now it tells me that my activation limit has exceeded and I am not able to fly the 737 NGX........

Does anyone have some help for me.

Thank you very much in advance,

have a nice day,

Matthias

Best thing is to raise a ticket to the support from the PMDG website page. They will get this sorted quickly for you .And if its a bug may be queue it for a fix.

Thank you i will do it rightaway..

Matthias

I sincerely apologize that my topic appears 3 times. I do not have a clue what happened. Would a admin be so kind and remove the other 2 posts?

Many thanks,

Matthias

Hi Matthias,

You're gettin' that activation limit message because in fact, you've reached the activation limit for that serial number. Don't panic. Simply send a ticket to the PMDG support team and they kindly will reset your activation slot, so you'll good to go.

Ivan Lewis

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II