Sign in to follow this  
XCLTM3

Sp1 - Fsx - Any Background Processes During Initialisation?

Just want to check in and see if anyone else has reported the same condition since installing SP1 for the 777-200LR.

Each time I initially load the 777-200LR at any airport (default of 3rd party), my frames and smoothness suffer for a period of around 2-3 minutes.

After that period of time elapses, everything goes back to normal in terms of frames and smoothness and no stuttering.

This has only happened since installing SP1. This is a dedicated FSX machine, and I have not installed any other software or made any changes to FSX or the PC

prior to, or since installing SP1. It seems to me that there is a process or series of processes occurring in FSX's background that are causing this drop and lack of smoothness

during the initial 2-3 minute startup at the gate. I have been using the default PMDG startup -> ie: engines ON at the gate.

PS: It's not a huge deal breaker, as I have adapted to the situation by just waiting out the 2-3 minutes until everything settles back (ie sit at gate) into normal again. SP1 otherwise has been absolutely phenomenal......utterly pleased with it.

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Anyone???

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

No. D/L and run process explorer to see or just use task manager to see if there is any suspicious processes.

Francis