Sign in to follow this  
Dave-Pilot2ATC

Update 1.3.0.1 Released

Hi Everyone.

Just uploaded the first update to version 1.3. 

In addition to some bug fixes, it has an improved Grammar Helper and adds Sample Phrases that make it easier to put the Grammar Help to use!

Also, check out my post on Feature Roadmap.  It'll give you an idea of what's coming in  the future.  Working on the Database updates right now.

Enjoy,

Dave

from the home page " downloads"

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Dave.

I bought this program today and have been trying my best to get it operational all afternoon.

I set up my speech recognition, did the Microsoft tutorial and then went and set up a flight in P3D.

When I punch in clearance delivery, I get nothing.

My speech doesn't come up in the window, but if I do a test, it says that I have the right frequency.

I've also tried the big question mark and again when I hit practice, nothing comes up.

I downloaded the manual and the only thing I can figure out is, when the program starts and I hit connect, I get "Simulator Connected" and "Recognition Engine Installed:, but I do not get the grammar setting coming up.

Do I have a problem in my windows set-up, maybe?

I do like the look of this program and hope that I can get a handle on it.

Frank

Hi Frank

In <user> - <AppData> - <Roaming> - <Pilot2ATC>

Do you have a folder called Grammars and do you have 5 files in that folder?

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

It's ok, mate. I didn't swap over to English (US) and had it on English (UK).

Now it works, but spasmodically. I can get the Clearance delivery and after some prodding, I can get Tower, but no amount of prodding will get a departure recognition.

I have tried, "Say Altitude" and get a reply, but no interaction.

Maybe, I'm just not doing my call signs properly.

I'll persevere, as I think this ATC proggy has the most potential, of all those on the market currently, hope the developer doesn't get sick.....whoops!

Frank 

The first tutorial gives an excellent hint if you are having communication issues.   "Hold the PTT button momentarily before saying the phrase, then hold it momentarily after the phrase" it takes a brief time for the windows speech engine to transfer your speech to the program.   Once I started to remember to do this, I received more responses then not.     If this tip could be posted on the grammar help screen or somewhere else this would help.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the feedback.  Great idea to put on the Grammar Help page and in the Troubleshooting section of the user guide.  I'll get it in there for the next release.

Thanks again,

Dave