Sign in to follow this  
roarkr

Sdk Quality Topic Deleted By Pmdg

This is a response to Kyle's last post re T7 SDK not working.

Quote:

Yep.  Passed your resume onto RSR personally.  Maybe he'll ask for your expertise next time....

Well he didn't asked for anything, but just deleted the whole SDK topic.

I find it very unprofessional by a CEO to not tolerate customers view about product quality and then just deleting the topic from the forum.

I guess this topic also will be deleted soon

Now I go out sailing for a while..

Roar Kristensen    www.flightsim4fun.com

P3Dv4 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BAv4 for immersive PMDG B737/777/747 flying

XPLANE 11 with Opencockpits hardware controlled by OC4BA_XP for immersive  B737 flying

rmMShli.jpg?1 WylQl0J.jpg?3

I guess this topic also will be deleted soon

You know...perhaps if you just sat there and communicated your displeasure with a little more tact, you might be surprised at the response.

Further, sometimes, you just have to sit back and relax for a little bit and you'd be surprised by the response.

Kyle Rodgers

I very well attest to this. I had raised one issue via the support and it has always been promptly resolved or passed on to the developer to have a look at.The words, the tone, the impatience,sometimes whether to put it in a forum or raise it via support portal all matters..If I were you and had an issue with the SDK I would have raised it to support via their portal.That is their prime channel for their product support and the response has always been prompt.