Sign in to follow this  
Guest av84fun

how to pass private pilot checkride

Guest pf317

Help Forum..I cannot get past the climb out on MS 2004 on the private pilot checkride.I level off and then take the turn but I cannot get past that point.I have CH products yoke and pedals but I guess I need more practice. If flying a plane is this hard , maybe I better stay on the ground.Has anyone else had a hard time doing this?Thanks

Thank goodness I didn't have to worry about the climb in the real Private Pilot Checkride.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Been flight simming since Bruce Artwick and also flew C152, and C172's for real back in the dinosaur era. I tried the PPL check ride a while back and found it a bit ridiculous in terms of expectations. I actually think flying a sim is harder than the real thing at least for the small GA planes. Lack of peripheral views and the subtle feedback from controls, as well as flight models. a caveat: I did try the PPL check with the stock Cessna, it perhaps would be much easier to do with a model that was more realistic. In fact, I don't know if you can even substitute a different plane. If not, then there's really no point in trying as the stock MS planes are quite poor, in my view. Mike

Guest av84fun

<<"how to pass private pilot checkride">>Fly right by it.(: