Sign in to follow this  
Sal71

Pmdg 737 Ng Crash With Win 8.1

Dears,  few months ago, finally I decided to buy the nice PMDG 737 800 NGX. Plane is really nice and simulated very well but using it with win 8.1 always FSX goes to close when the flight is over and irreversible error is displayed. Then every time the FSX is automatically closed and if I wanna start another fly I have to open it again repeating the start up procedure always and always. For you note my  I bought also new laptop with I7 processor and Nvida graphic card with 4GB memory. I also tried to change configuration in the FSX but no way...once I finish the flight and I try to go back to main menu the FSX goes in error.

Does someone help to fix it ? I am really tired to restart everytime.

thanks !

Salvatore Cremona

once I finish the flight and I try to go back to main menu the FSX goes in error.

I think this happens to most people iswell, i know with me when i finish a flight if i wish to fly again i will always close FSX then re start it. You could check the Event Viewer and find out which program is causing FSX to crash

Virgin blue thanks for you adivice, but why I have this issue only with PMDG plane ? Besides, would you mind to tell me how to check the event viewer ? thanks again

Hello, sorry if I didn't reply but I was out and internet connex was so poor. Firstly thank to all for your kind reply, secondly I downloaded the file UIAtomoticore.dll, but I am not so expert, how to use it ? what shall I do now ?

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you.

Salvo.

Hello , sorry if i didn't reply but i was out and my connection so poor. So thanks again for your reply and i already downloaded the file UIAutomationcore.dll, but i do not know how to use it. I am not so expert, so, what shall i do now? How to install and use this file?

Thanks again for your help.
Salvo

Guys any advice ? Yesterday after one hour spent to set everything, crash....:((....pls someone can help ?  thanks

Salvo Cremona

already downloaded the file UIAutomationcore.dll, but i do not know how to use it. I am not so expert, so, what shall i do now? How to install and use this file?

You don't really "use" this file. Simply move the dll to the same folder where your fsx.exe is. Usually ".../Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X". No installation required.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

I also use pmdg 737 NGX in windows 8.1 after input all route information into FMC and start to set the trim, I can't use mouse with spacebar for zoom in and out. How can I solve the problems? Thx

Dear skeller I copied the file in the same folder than FSX.exe ( in my case is in D:), but no results...always the same...if I fly with PMDG as soon as the fly is over and I wanna go to main menu page crash....and I need to restart the fsx again....in the worst case the crash occur when flying or setting the aircraft...it is really a mess....this defect appear only using PMDG while with default one no issues...any other suggestion ?

thanks !

Salvo

Sorry to hear that there's still no luck for you. I can't help you any further, I'm afraid, since I'm running Win 7. Just wanted to clarify what to do with the DLL.

Since this didn't help you, the Win 8 crowd should take over again...

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

Thanks anyway skeller...i also tried to set the fsx.cfg file but still no results...always the same ..once i want to go back to main menu fsx stop to work,,,,i am really surprised how come a cserious company as pmdg never replied to my mail and never gave suggestions how to fix the problem....they are totally ignored it......

Have you tried installing the UIAutomationcore.dll.

try this link...it worked for me

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mik2mlqdz1w/UIAutomationCore.zip

**I know this works because i am happily running fsx on windows 8.1 with the ngx. ^_^

warm regards

64-bit or 32-bit version of UIAutomationcore.dll ?  Running 64-bit Win8.1 but FSX is a 32-bit application.

Have you tried installing the UIAutomationcore.dll.

try this link...it worked for me

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mik2mlqdz1w/UIAutomationCore.zip

**I know this works because i am happily running fsx on windows 8.1 with the ngx. ^_^

warm regards

64-bit or 32-bit version of UIAutomationcore.dll ?  Running 64-bit Win8.1 but FSX is a 32-bit application.

Thanks,

Zach

zachlog